PEACE PATH 1 – RHYTHMS
- LIFE ENHANCEMENT 1:- Understanding Rhythms – Insight, Poem & Pragmatic Exercises. Creating and enjoying more personal harmony.
- MUTUAL SUPPORT:- A mutual commitment to self mastery and self responsibility.
- PEACE SUPPORT 1:- Optional Supporting Meditations for this pathway are – the Love Breath Meditation and also the free Life Clarity Meditation on our YouTube Meditation playlist.
- COMPASSIONATE ACTION PEACE PATH 1:- Personal Health and Harmony Service Agenda:- We also recommend that the free Personal Harmonization Program be downloaded, shared, discussed, improved then implemented harmoniously among those interested in supporting the Pathways of Peace agenda. (See our free e-books.)
- Click here to go to free YouTube Video playlist on many personal harmonization insights and informative videos.
Some say that Jasmuheen’s vocal work with this CD, is reminiscent of the Celtic Bard or Medieval Irish Fili. The word Bard has Celtic roots from “Bardos” meaning to “raise the voice, praise”. Bards and Filid passed on their traditions and history orally via song using poetic meter and rhyme. In a lot of her music, Jasmuheen uses verse by Eltrayan written in the Sacred Agni style, that is based on their personal insights in life. This CD offers an upbeat, inspiring collection of rhythms that Jasmuheen is releasing to raise funds to support the Embassy of Peace Programs.
Please note that the purchase of this music CD can occur in the following ways …
- To download this from our iTunes store click here (from AU$16.99).
- To purchase and download this album from this site as an MP3 file click below (AU$14.95).